Reed Diffuser Refill Instructions
To get the best from your Marsden & Whittle Reed Diffusers, we've designed a handy refill kit for when your diffuser is empty. Each kit comes with 100ml of fragrance oil, four replacement fibre reeds and a funnel.
Please follow the steps below to get the best from your refill experience.
Before you start:
- wear protective gloves as you'll be handling used reeds
- find a clear flat surface and lay down a protective covering, e.g. a thick towel
- place your reed diffuser onto the protective covering
- have some kitchen paper towel to hand
Refilling your diffuser:
- carefully remove used reeds and wrap in kitchen paper towel - be careful to ensure that any fragrance oil does not drip
- discard used reeds into the household waste
- place funnel into the reed diffuser bottle opening (no need to remove the cap)
- Carefully open the cap on the refill bottle
- Slowly and carefully pour the refill fragrance oil into the funnel opening
- Replace cap on refill bottle and place bottle and funnel into recycling container
- Insert 4 replacement fibre reeds into the opening of your diffuser